Salon du Chocolat 2020 - All you need to know
Cocoa! Over the centuries, bakers, scientists and enthusiasts celebrate this sublime ingredient and at the end of October 2020, like every year, the city of Paris honors Chocolate during a special event.
All you need to know to go to the “Salon du Chocolat”: Access to the event and luggage storage at the Exhibition Center.
Table of content
- When takes place the “Salon du Chocolat” 2020?
- Where takes place the Salon du Chocolat in Paris?
- How to enjoy the show at its best with a luggage storage service?
I) When takes place the “Salon du Chocolat” 2020?
The 25th edition of the “Salon du Chocolat” in Paris comes back with a lot of exhibitors, activities and shows:
- Learn the secrets of the most famous master chocolatiers during the several workshops or demonstrations,
- Attend all the catwalks where awesome creations are presented,
- Admire the amazing sculptures, the newest monumental artworks created by the master chocolatiers,
- Learn about the health benefits of the cocoa and the future of bakery, during the conferences,
- Dance during the shows,
- Celebrate with the winner of the several contests held.
But first of all, taste lots of chocolate !
An enchanting adventure that is all about pleasure. There is also “Le Salon du Chocolat Junior”. A magic place dedicated to the younglings where they will be able to learn, play and eat of course! A Big Organic Snack Party called “Grand Gouter Bio” will be served everyday.
The “Salon du Chocolat” takes place from November 21th to November 25th, from 10 am to 7pm.
II) Where takes place the Salon du Chocolat in Paris?
Paris Expo – Porte d"e Versailles, Pavillon 5:
1, Place de la Porte de Versailles – 75015 Paris
Parkings Lots available at the Expo Venue:
- Parking Lot R, 2, rue d’Oradour-sur-Glane, Paris
- Parking Lot F, rue Marcel Yol, Vanves – 92 170
Public Transport access (subway, bus, tram/streetcar):
- Subway: Line 12 – “Porte de Versailles” stop / Line 8 – “Balard” stop
- Bus: Line 80 – “Porte de Versailles” stop / Lines 39, 42, 169 – “Balard” stops
- Tram: Lines T2, T3 – “Porte de Versailles” stop
III) How to enjoy the show at its best with a luggage storage service?
Without luggage of course! Book Eelway, your luggage storage during the “Salon du Chocolat” and free yourself from all your stuff since your arrival at the airport or the station.
For the luckiest who enjoy several days at the “Salon du Chocolat”, you can make the most of your last day too. Eelway takes care of your luggage while you keep tasting cocoa until you leave Paris.
Find a luggage storage in Paris and benefit from your experience at the “Salon du Chocolat”.